Winegrower: your success is our priority
Become a winegrowing member of the APVSA.
Use the membership like you'd use the gym. The more you use it, the better. Make the most out of it.
Recruit customers of your products across North America.
Attend the workshops on topics like:
- The 3 Tier system
- The Canadian Monopolies
- Market Access Program to Mexico
- The Marketing of Wine
- Build your export business plan
In order to know your winery, you will need to:
1. Answer to a short questionnaire and
2. Discuss with a member of our team
3. Attend our trade shows and/or tasting roadshow.
Then you will be able to have your wines tasted by North American buyers, receive orders and export your wines to USA, Canada or Mexico.
Plans are nothing. Planning is everything. - A. Einstein
2021 Members' Catalogue
In this catalogue the network of buyers will find the wines produced by our active members whose wines have been previously tasted.
They will fill the order available at the end of the catalogue and send it to the APVSA who will forward to the winegrowers or, buyers can place the order directly to the winegrower.
They will specify that they come from the APVSA.
- - If your profile requires an update, please contact email@example.com
- If your profile and wines do not appear yet and you already filled the form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to list your wines, please use this form
- We helped winegrowers and distilleries from these regions to develop their exports
Alsace – Auvergne – Beaujolais – Bordeaux – Burgundy - Champagne - Loire Valley – Languedoc – Provence - Rhone Valley – Savoie & Bugey -
Arizona - California - Colorado - Hawaï - Nevada - New Mexico - Oregon - Utah
|Chile || Greece||Canada||Mauritius|
Calabria - Emilia Romagna – Veneto – Lombardia – Piemonte – Sardegna – Sicily – Toscana – Umbria
|Mexico || Morocco|
Almansa – Aragón – Bierzo – Catalunya - Castilla y León - La Mancha - Ribera del Duero – Rioja – Somontano - Txacoli de Alava